Complaint Review: eWorld Media/ The Xperience

• Submitted: Tue, November 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: wronggirl — North Hollywood California United States of America
eWorld Media/ The Xperience
3535 Multiview Dr. Los Angeles California 90068 Hollywood, California United States of America

eWorld Media/ The Xperience Henning Morales, Dallas Tanner Barbara Lynn Classic Hollywood Scam Hollywood, California

*Consumer Comment: This Report is False

*General Comment: How do I get a hold of you

Here's my story...

Classic Hollywood Scam Story:eWorld Media The Xperience

Pseudo TV/Music "Producer" or something bogus like that and Internet Technology Company Owner guy or girl; seduces and persuades young girls, production crew, venue owners, Hollywood has-beens and sponsors to buy into some weird fake company. They do not pay the crew, they drug/drink the girls into submission, and they do not have any sort of returns on the sponsors investments. They have several wimpy events in and around Hollywood and West Hollywood every couple of months with Red Carpets and I guess there are some sorta "Media" there but I wouldn't call the wannabes friends media. They just keep posting the same ads on CL and replacing the crew, the girls and the sponsors like a revolving door. If you have details and want to pursue legal action with me let me know. ASAP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eWorld-Media-The-Xperience/Hollywood-California-/eWorld-Media-The-Xperience-Henning-Morales-Dallas-Tanner-Barbara-Lynn-Classic-Hollywood-800997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eWorld Media/ The Xperience

This Report is False

AUTHOR: Hollywood Connector - ()

This report is completly false and is probably made up by some jealous person that couldn't keep up with Henning's positive momentum. Henning Morales and E World Media, The Xperience is a wonderful orginization and prides themselves on helping to connect people to good beneficial leads throughout their events. Their events are very highend and organized. As for Druging girls and all this made up stuff. GET A LIFE and show proof before making strong accusations like that. I and many of my business partners have worked with Henning and E World for years and have had nothing but great networking and good situations happen.

While Henning and his partners are in nice houses and doing good business whoever wrote this is probably still thinking how to pay for their toilet paper. LOL

James Tenner

#2 General Comment

How do I get a hold of you

AUTHOR: Jen - (United States of America)

I also have a story on here. Mine is

I'm sorry I put a 1 thumb up and a 1 thumb down on your post simply because it wasn't helpful when it came to finding you. So I hope this finds you well.

I am not in a positition now to take anyone to court. But if I can help or be a part of it in the future I'd love to help. I have proof. I'm just in process of organizing so everything is not so handy just yet.

Thankyou, Jennifer