Complaint Review: East Coast Quality Survey

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Segocia — SAN FRANCISCO California
East Coast Quality Survey
1010 Northern Boulevard Great Neck, New York USA

East Coast Quality Survey Frontier Quality MonitorB2C Customer Research GroupCharity: Saving Animals Worldwide They ripped off my credit card! Great Neck New York

While browsing my credit card account online I found a mysterious charge posted the day before -- which I knew I didn't make:

July 9 2013   WALMART.COM 08009666546  $473.55    Now I'd remember that!  So I disputed the charge online with my card issuer.

July 13 I received a call from a person who received a package from Walmart that had my telephone number on it.  She had already learned it was a scam and she kindly gave me all the information she had on East Coast Quality Survey.  I notified my credit card issuer who marked my account as fraud.  I also put a fraud alert on my credit reporting agencies.  But it looks like the card info was obtained via an online charge I made to a legit company -- as the card hasn't left my desk since I got it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Quality-Survey/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/East-Coast-Quality-Survey-Frontier-Quality-MonitorB2C-Customer-Research-GroupCharity-Sav-1066829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Quality Survey