Complaint Review: Eastchester Chrysler Ram Bronx, NY

• Reported By: AliciaB — BRONX New York
Eastchester Chrysler Ram Bronx, NY
boston rd bronx, New York USA

Eastchester Chrysler Ram Bronx, NY WARREN/ BOBBI RIPED OFF bronx New York

*Consumer Suggestion: As a precaution for future car buyers...

I recently received a letter asking about my car experience. I would like this opportunity to express how deeply disappointed I am with your company. I read the bad reviews and ignored them. I recently bought a 2009 Nissan Altima grey color. Before I signed the contract, my sales person Warren/ finance manager Bobby assured me that they would have the left side mirror replaced and not to worry. I didn't feel comfortable signing a contract for a car that had "promises" to be fixed but I decided to put my trust in these 2 men. After the deal is signed, I went back a week later to have the mirror fixed.

I was then told they would only replace the cover not knowing the part below the cover is what was damaged. I feel completely taken advantage of. I have a cousin that bought a car from you guys and that will be the LAST person that knows me that will. Its horrible to sell someone a car, say you'll fix something and then say later on you'll only fix a certain part. Warren and Bobbi should be ashamed of themselves. You never get over on people to make Money. Very Disappointed with Eastchester!!! If I do not get a call regarding this matter I will most definitely write my review on every site I can find you guys name on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastchester-Chrysler-Ram-Bronx-NY/bronx-New-York-10470/Eastchester-Chrysler-Ram-Bronx-NY-WARREN-BOBBI-RIPED-OFF-bronx-New-York-1138650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastchester Chrysler Ram Bronx, NY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

As a precaution for future car buyers...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Any promises made to repair items on a car after the sale are not likely to be honored unless the dealer signs and gives you a "We Owe" form, spelling out the details.  Verbal agreements are essentially worthless.  It MUST be in writing to assure that it is actually done.