Complaint Review: el-live productions

• Reported By: Riptide0920 — Simi Valley California United States of America
el-live productions

el-live productions Destroyed Family and now Daughter Disappears, Internet

*Author of original report: Father requests REMOVAL of COMPLAINT

*UPDATE Employee: This report is about me... I am the "missing daughter"

Company lures and entices young musicians and singers for asian gigs. Once there they make every rule possible to cut off contact with thier family and friends and spouces. Within months our daughter is divorsed and now we have no idea where shes at. They ignored all the warnings about El-Live Productions on this site. Dont you make the same mistake. Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/el-live-productions/internet/el-live-productions-Destroyed-Family-and-now-Daughter-Disappears-Internet-815680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on el-live productions

Father requests REMOVAL of COMPLAINT

AUTHOR: Riptide0920 - (United States of America)

Second request from Father, to remove this report.  I filed this report based on a huge misunderstanding, family drama and communication break down. All this lead to a very paniced Dad filing this report.  Not having an updated email address and unknown to anyone that Facebook was blocked in Viet Nam therefore the sudden lack of normal interaction was starteling and of great concern. Daughter did skype totally unaware of the paniced state we were all in.   El-Live was not responsible and regret any problems their having as a result.

This report is about me... I am the "missing daughter"

AUTHOR: juliannecosta - (United States of America)

Fortunately, this report is not accurate.  My father filed this, and I am the "missing daughter".  I am not missing nor was my communication cut off.

My name is Julianne Costa and you can find me at www.juliannecosta.com or on youtube. click the link below to see video footage of our New Year's Eve gig, which was only a few days after this absurd post from my dad.

My band Diesel has been performing at the Sheraton Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam since August 2011.

My father was upset over personal family issues that had nothing to do with El-live.  I have no idea why he would post this.  If he was truly concerned, all he had to do was pick up the phone.  He knew which 5 star hotel I was staying in (Sheraton Hotel) and what country I was in (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam).  He never called once.

El-live is the easiest company to check up on!  Call any of our hotels and ask to speak with the person, and they will patch you right on though.  He also could have just sent me an email saying he was worried because he had not heard from me lately.

I am happy, healthy, traveling the world and doing what I love.  El-live has been an amazing company to work for and I love my life.  I am so sorry for anyone who was frightened by this.

If you would like to get in contact with me you may do so at:  costajulianne@yahoo.com