Complaint Review: ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: D. ADAMS — ALLEN Texas
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC
6472 QUEBEC ST ENGLEWOOD, Colorado USA

ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC EPS Sold me merchant account under false pretenses; didn't provide any service, but continues to bill me. ENGLEWOOD Colorado

*Consumer Comment: you are not alone!! EPS is the worst

In late September, 2013, I signed a contract with MAX EBIZ for them to create a turnkey on-line e-store for me.  The person I dealt with was RICH PUNEL.  While my web site was being built, I got a call from JARROD HANSFORD at EDS stating that he works with RICH PUNUEL, and he’s calling to set up my merchant account.  I said great, and gave him my information, but was surprised to learn that there was a setup fee and a monthly charge.  I had already sunk money into the web site, so I signed a two-year contract.  I then called RICH PENUEL, and asked why I needed to pay for the  merchant account, when I purchased a turnkey e-store?  He stated that I already had an account set up with PAYPAL, and that I didn’t need another merchant account.  He also stated that EPS has nothing to do with MAX EBIZ, and he doesn’t know how JARROD got his name.

I then called JARROD back and cancelled the account stating that I did not need it.  He said OK, and I then followed up with an e-mail.  The merchant account was never connected to my web site, and no service was ever provided.  Yet, they have billed my checking account the following amounts and will continue to bill me $35.00 monthly:

NOV 4              $ 39.95

NOV 8              $99.50

DEC 3              $35.00

JAN 3               $35.00

When I realized that they were charging my checking account, I first called JARROD HANSFORD on his cell phone number, and asked why I was being billed.  He stated that he was no longer with EPS, and that he left the company because he did not agree with some of their business practices.  Since then I have been calling EPS on a weekly basis since early December, and they said they are investigating.  Today, they said that I need to keep  paying for two years.  The bottom line is that they sold me the service under false pretenses, and then breeched the contract by not providing any services.  However, they continue to bill me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELECTRONIC-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS-LLC/ENGLEWOOD-Colorado-80111/ELECTRONIC-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS-LLC-EPS-Sold-me-merchant-account-under-false-pretenses-didn-1113368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC

you are not alone!! EPS is the worst

AUTHOR: Ripped off Merchant - (USA)

they seem to be doing this to everyone ... check this out http://epsna.com/