Complaint Review: Empower Network

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Empower Network Ghost — New Port Richey Florida
Empower Network
146 2nd St N 33701 St Petersburg, Florida USA

Empower Network Fraudulently stole money from my checking account without authorization St Petersburg Florida

I never thought that a company that brings out their company attorney at a major event (Denver 2013) would be fraudulent and take money out of someones bank account 2 times in the same week and right after I called and told them that they overdrew my bank account. I logged into my Empower Network and changed my billing method and athorized 3 payment totaling $144.95. The amounts were as follows : $100, $20, and $19.95.

On October 30,2013 they pulled out the $144.95, then on the 31 they put the money back in my account and then on November 1 2013 they took the money out 1 last time. but with an additional $100. So they didn't take out $144.95, they pulled out $244.95. When I noticed it, I called right away, and they refunded the money back within 24 Hours. On November 1st, 2013 Empower Network pulled out $144.95, then the same day they put the money back in my account, then they finally pulled the $144.95 out of my account on November 4,2013.

I called when I noticed this. I was extremely pissed at this point. They overdrew my bank account 2 times in 1 week. The second time they did it (November 4th, 2013 incident) They told me they would reverse the charges and it would take 24-48 hours to happen. I called today which is Tuesday November 12, 2013 and they told me that the credit went back to my bank account on Friday November 8th, 2013. My bank has no pending credits showing. I called Empower Network billing 2 times tonight and they now told me it takes 7-10 business days for a credit to go back to my account.

They also told me since my credit processor is domestic it should go through faster but when I asked who my payment processor is, they told me they are not allowed to give me that information due to FCC Regulations. I find this to be crock. I find the Empower Network billing department to be crock because its funny how they can take out $144.95 from a bank account in 10 minutes but it take 7-10 business days to credit back to the same bank it came out of and they say due to FCC Regulations, they can't tell you who your creditor is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empower-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33701/Empower-Network-Fraudulently-stole-money-from-my-checking-account-without-authorization-1098876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empower Network