Complaint Review: epictoon

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: mathew — Sierra Vista Arizona
Internet USA

epictoon epic ripoff! Internet

I orderd gold for the MMORPG I play. World of Warcraft. I paid $10 for said gold. The company guarantees delivery within 48 hours or a full refund. I placed my order at approximately 8:30 am Mountain time. I sent an email the next day at the same time expressing my unhappiness at the length of time it was taking. They responded, apologizing for the delay and ssuring me the delivery would be made within the time frame of 24-48 hours. 48 hours passed and I contacted them several more times with no response. I demanded a refund and still have not recieved a refund or the product I purchased. It has now been 72 hours. This company is a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/epictoon/internet/epictoon-epic-ripoff-Internet-1156278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on epictoon