liquid

E&S Auto
125 Saddle River Rd S. Hackensack, New Jersey USA

E&S Auto Rip off Artists South Hackensack New Jersey

BUYER BEWARE!

I purchased a car from them where they were supposed to fix an airbag lite before I picked it up.  They say I never pointed this out to them which is patently false.  The day I picked the car up from them the light was off.  I literally get around the corner and the light comes on.  I bring this up, and after several weeks of back and forth and them wasting my time they refuse to fix the problem.

These guys wasted HOURS of my time scheduling things with me, and then they either wouldn't be there, or forgot in almost every single time I scheduled to do something with them.  If you're time is valuable to you stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ES-Auto/S-Hackensack-New-Jersey-07606/ES-Auto-Rip-off-Artists-South-Hackensack-New-Jersey-1072702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E&S Auto