Complaint Review: Evergreen Pest Control

• Reported By: Ms. W — Goodyear Arizona United States of America
Evergreen Pest Control
19420 N. 59th Ave. Ste. B249 Glendale, Alaska United States of America

Evergreen Pest Control Misleading Business Practice Glendale, Alaska

Misleading business practice! They wanted me to pay $90.00 up front for a quarter. I said that I would pay $30.00 per month after service was rendered every month. They said that would be fine. He came twice; I paid them twice. Then they started sending me a bill for $40.00 balance but there was no service after the first two times. So, I ignored the bill figuring it was an error. In Dec. they sent a threatening letter stating I have to paid this $40.00 or it was going to be sent to collections, with additional fees, and it was going to affect my credit, blah, blah, blah, $40.00, really?
I immediately called, was told I could pay 30.00 per month or $90.00 a quarter, but they only sprayed once during those 90 days. I asked why I was paying for 2 months without any service. She said that was the way they did it. I asked to be released from the contract due to misleading information they had given me and she said that I would have to pay a 80% termination fee. I asked to speak to the owner and she said he would tell me the same thing and refused to allow me to talk to him.
This is a contemptible company, with misleading information they offer the client. I will cancel my contract when it is up in June and advise any one considering this company, Buyer be Ware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evergreen-Pest-Control/Glendale-Alaska-85308/Evergreen-Pest-Control-Misleading-Business-Practice-Glendale-Alaska-985122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evergreen Pest Control