Complaint Review: examcollection.com

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: nanis — San Jose California
examcollection.com
Internet USA

examcollection.com unfair membership cancellation policy United Kingdom Internet

I subscribe examcollection.com for my cisco exams , I paid 48$ for one month , but when I checked my bank details, another 48$ deducted from my account. I contacted the website via their support e-mail address but the respond was "

Monthly subscription customers are charged for minimum 3 months and if you want to cancel this subscription before time, you will have to pay $59.99 cancellation fee.

After 3 month charge cancellation will be free.

Login to your account > go to "My Products " and there you will find option to cancel subscription

Click "Cancel subscription" and follow instructions to cancel your subscription."

this is totally unacceptable , btw to be a member for three month is cheaper then monthly , I am not stupid , If I want to be member for three months I would subscribe it for three months.I told them that and they send me "

Hi,

We cannot provide you any refund as product has been downloaded and used. You are charged twice , you have to pay 1 more charge after which you can cancel your subscription"

They even did not mention about the their policy , Be carefull and do not purchase anything from this website, it is totally ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/examcollectioncom/internet/examcollectioncom-unfair-membership-cancellation-policy-United-Kingdom-Internet-1154629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on examcollection.com