stick

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: No Rope-A-Dope — Ocala Florida
Express Employment Professionals
1005 Sw 10th St, Ocala Ocala, Florida USA

Express Employment Professionals Express, Express Services, Express Employment, Express Staffing Witholding Information/Lying Ocala Florida

*Consumer Comment: Express Personnel

Don't go with this employment service if you know what's good for you. I registered with them and was not at all impressed with the agency.

First off, they told me that saying no to an assignment would not mean I would never be offered one again. That was a lie. I had to say no once because I was at another job I hooked myself up with that morning and I could not leave my already in place eight hour work day to do their two hour long assignment. This service is not consistent in how often they call with temp/placement job offers and you never know what to expect. Low and behold I never heard from them again and when I contacted those several times to seek out assignments and let them know I am available, nothing. They completely dropped me without a word after only three successful and well referenced assignments.

Second, on one of the few assignments I did have with them I was lied to about the pay. They told me I would be making the minimum amount I told them I would take for the professional position, which was very low for the job position to begin with according to market value. I committed myself to this assignment for 6 weeks, only to find out it was 2 dollars less than I would have ever accepted.

It was PT and I was stuck with the assignment until completion, since I was not going to screw the employer over that way and hurt my chances of being placed. I ended up paying to go to work, but you know that Express made their little profit off of my hours put in anyway. Pretty sure that's all that mattered to them. Not being upfront with me, the employee, or coming across as trust worthy and reliable to look out for everyone's best interest, not just the interest of themselves first and then the client next and F*** the employee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Employment-Professionals/Ocala-Florida-34471/Express-Employment-Professionals-Express-Express-Services-Express-Employment-Express-S-1106793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Employment Professionals

Express Personnel

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

I registered with them and the staffing consultant asked me were there any areas of the city I was not willing to accept assignments in. I explained I was only interested in the North part of the city.  I was offered approximately 5 assignments in areas that were a good 30 minutes from my requested area. Each time, I reminded the staffing agent that I had specified North part of the city only. She got mad and said I was blackballed, based on my unwillingness to accept the offered assignments.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC