Complaint Review: Federal Mortgage Counseling

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: TDavis — Other
Federal Mortgage Counseling
1220 L. Street N.W. Suite# 100-170 Washington , District of Columbia USA

Federal Mortgage Counseling FMC Federal Mortgage counseling freefederalassistance@email.com federalcounseling.org SCAM They want me to redirect my mortgage payments. They claim they are part of the US Treasury. Washington District of Columbia

*Consumer Comment: FDC is NOT a SCAM they helped me save my home!

SCAM This company wants me to redirect my mortgage payments. They claim they are part of the US treasury.

Do not trust :

Bill Abrams | Director

All Checks Payable to FMC

1-866-678-1GOV (1468)

SCAM SCAM SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Mortgage-Counseling/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005/Federal-Mortgage-Counseling-FMC-Federal-Mortgage-counseling-freefederalassistanceemailc-1092103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Mortgage Counseling

FDC is NOT a SCAM they helped me save my home!

AUTHOR: ChrisC - ()

I am a long time client of FDC, for over a year now and so far everything has gone according to how it was explained to me when I signed up..They even helped me set up an FDIC insured escrow account to put my mortgage payments into while I am fighting to reduce my payments with the bank crooks who refuse to refinance. What I dont understand is how can a person who refused to work with this company form an intelligent opinion regarding their services or integrity as a business when they have never been a client? Seems like a bitter employee or someone who the program may not have worked for...I guess because this is the land of free speech so you cant stop anyone from complaining...Hey you cant please the world! Either way my family and I are happy and we still have our home thanks to the guidance and assistance of FDC.