Complaint Review: First Choice Marketing Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: OBXER — Manteo North Carolina United States of America
First Choice Marketing Solutions, LLC
MP 8 Croatan HWY Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina United States of America

First Choice Marketing Solutions, LLC First Choice Destinations, Fist Choice Marketing Services, Cerah and Isaac Bennett TELEMARKETER BUSINESS SCAMS CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES!!!! Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina

First off, I would like to apologize to anybody that attended a travel club presentation hosted by First Choice Destinations. I was one of the many telemarketers employed by First Choice Marketing Solutions that had spoken to individuals and booked their appointments. I was not aware that it was a scam. I was informed that the vacation was real as I worked for the marketing company, and did not know first hand how difficult it was to utilize the vacations we were using as incentive for individuals to attend the presentations. Once again, I apologize.

Furthermore, I would like to present to everybody a common problem. Isaac and Cerah Bennett. I never liked Isaac, and hardly trusted Cerah, but as one of the struggling locals on the Outer Banks (as many of us are during the Winter) we just wanted a steady paycheck, and as long as they were willing to pay us for answering the phones we were willing to talk to people and book their appointments. No harm, no foul, right? Well, needless to say, eventually the whole company crashed and burned. I was one of the fortunate ones in which took my bounced paycheck and found an honest paying job. Others, however, found that they would eventually be screwed out of several hundred dollars (which we found out that Isaac is now putting up his nose). Cerah left with her 11 year old child and flew to Washington where she came from. There's an investigation going on as of now. I doubt any body will ever see their money as I know I won't, but I can only hope that these people get what they deserve. I have never known people to be as untrustworthy liars as they have been, and funny thing is, we later found out that they aren't even married. They have a been a total scam this whole time. We were all fooled, and once again, I'm sorry to ever be affiliated with that place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Marketing-Solutions-LLC/Kill-Devil-Hills-North-Carolina-/First-Choice-Marketing-Solutions-LLC-First-Choice-Destinations-Fist-Choice-Marketing-Ser-708965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Marketing Solutions, LLC