Complaint Review: Florida Discount Signs

• Reported By: sun-bid.com — sarasota Florida
Florida Discount Signs
3324 Manatee Ave. W Bradenton, , Florida USA

Florida Discount Signs Trever Flathman Stole my money. Bradenton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The coward who wrote this report is a career scam artist, just google his name: Nathan Turnquist Scam

I first went to Florida Discount signs to have them do a number of things for my new business. I sat down with Trever and we talked about everything I needed done. All The work that needed to be done was arounf $1400 I then payed him half of the payment. He then told me it would take him a week to get it ALL done. Then I waited and waited. After a week I called over there and asked for him and he was not around. So I called the next day not around. I did this for 4 days. Then I called and spoke with someone else there. They had not clue about my job I needed done. So I had to explain everything all over. After 4 weeks of the run around 3 of the products I ordered got done. The installer came to install and the grafix look like crap. So i called Trever over at his office and told him I didnt want him doing anymore of the order and asked for a refund. He told me yes he would refund me and still to the day not a dime back. If your thinking of using this company find a new company. I have file a lawsuit to get my money back and to have his lics taken away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Discount-Signs-/Bradenton-Florida-34205/Florida-Discount-Signs-Trever-Flathman-Stole-my-money-Bradenton-Florida-1143455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Discount Signs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: FLDiscountSigns - (USA)

The cowards intention who wrote this false report, Nathan Turnquist is a crook and a scam artist. His only intention was to get work done for free by threatening the reputation of an honest small business.

My business, "Florida Discount Signs" not only fell for his promises and friendly persuavive haggling but we even went out of our way to to design his entire logo for free, delivered and spent a full day installing his project, and gave him multiple items free of charge as a favor because we like helping new businesses out. Then after everything was done we recieved a complaint about one of the decals that he wasnt even charged for which made no sense at all. The same day i got a call from a customer that was informing me of a post that had just come up about us written by an upset customer (Nathan) once I read his report (which was completely false from the claim of having filed a lawsuit down to the amount of the transaction which he listed as $1400.00 when the only payment we had ever recieved from him was a $195.00 down payment.

After being contacted by another local sign company complaining about an almost exact similar situation with him i started researching his name online and quickly realized he was simply trying to threaten my company's reputation in order to get something for free. Just like he has done to so many others. Nathan Turnquist is a scam artist, a crook, a liar and has no morals at all. just google his name followed by Scam and you will see a multitude of other people he has taken advantage of.