Complaint Review: Florida Discount Signs

• Reported By: sun-bid.com — sarasota Florida
Florida Discount Signs
3324 Manatee Ave. W Bradenton, , Florida USA

Florida Discount Signs Trever Flathman Stole my money. Bradenton, Florida

I first went to Florida Discount signs to have them do a number of things for my new business. I sat down with Trever and we talked about everything I needed done. All The work that needed to be done was arounf $1400 I then payed him half of the payment. He then told me it would take him a week to get it ALL done. Then I waited and waited. After a week I called over there and asked for him and he was not around. So I called the next day not around. I did this for 4 days. Then I called and spoke with someone else there. They had not clue about my job I needed done. So I had to explain everything all over. After 4 weeks of the run around 3 of the products I ordered got done. The installer came to install and the grafix look like crap. So i called Trever over at his office and told him I didnt want him doing anymore of the order and asked for a refund. He told me yes he would refund me and still to the day not a dime back. If your thinking of using this company find a new company. I have file a lawsuit to get my money back and to have his lics taken away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Discount-Signs-/Bradenton-Florida-34205/Florida-Discount-Signs-Trever-Flathman-Stole-my-money-Bradenton-Florida-1143455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Discount Signs