Complaint Review: Fuel Escort

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — Colorado Springs Colorado
Fuel Escort
1724 bison meadow Rockwall, Texas USA

Fuel Escort , Jeff Lowey, Randy Hinton Returned product and never got money back Rockwall Texas

I purchased the Fuel Escort System for $300 after talking to the salesman on the phone and hearing their add on a reputable talk show.  When I got it I reached out for the install technician who told me I had the wrong part.  I contacted Fuel Esort and they sent out the correct part.   I put the system in and used it for at least 30 days, my gas mileage did not change at all.  I called customer service about the situation and the man told me that sometimes it does not work on Tahoe's.  He gave me an RMA number and told me to ship it back for a full refund.  I shipped it back via UPS and got the confirmation of delivery.  I attempted to contact Fuel Escort via email and the phone numbers on their website, no return calls nor emails.  I left messages and heard nothing.  I got ahold of the technician who told me he was contracted with them and gave me the number for the owner Jeff Lowery.  When I called Mr Lowery he asked who was calling and I told him a Fuel Escort Customer, he said he could not hear me very well and hung up.  I called him back and it rang 3 times and went to voicemail.  I am out my money and the product as well.  This is a shadey company, beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fuel-Escort/Rockwall-Texas-75032/Fuel-Escort-Jeff-Lowey-Randy-Hinton-Returned-product-and-never-got-money-back-Rockwall-1051129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fuel Escort