Complaint Review: Funky Mommy California

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Khan Rahman — Dublin - Ireland Other
Funky Mommy California
P.O. Box 219, Carle Place, New York, 11514, USA New York, New York USA

SCAM Company: Funky Mommy California ''Ms Mags Baylan'' supplying FAKE and DANGEROUS goods under the name Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream and lip lightening Balm New York New York

Funky Mommy (Ms Mags Baylan) from California and New York is supplying VERY dangerous and FAKE cosmetic goods like the Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream, and the FAKE Lip Lightening Balm.

Ms Mags Baylan is using Monobenzone in normal day creams and is selling this as the Kojic Acid cream. The Gluta C pills are expired and is causing vomiting to the majority of the users.

Funky Mommy is NOT an official company it's one of the BEST scammers online regarding the above mentioned products.  We are NOT supplying Funky Mommy (Ms Mags Baylan) any raw materials anymore, she ordered in bulk Monobenzone from our company, with FALSE documents and misused the Monobenzone powder in her products in which she was claiming it was Kojic Acid Cream !

SEVERAL users are disfigured as a result of NOT using the Monobenzone properly + the fact Funky Mommy mixed the RAW Monobenzone powders in several cream, which caused severe CONTRA effects (disfigured / white patches)

You may read this article as well from 1 of the users of Funky Mommy (Ms Mags Baylan):

Funky Mommy

Contact information:
Funky Mommy
California
United States
4 months ago I had purchased some skin lightening products from the Funky Mommy company (www.funkymommy.net). When I had received my order, it was sent to me in a poorly packaged and cheap looking material but the products are a bit costly. I was using the Funky Mommy Kojic Acid lotion, Gluta-C cream, Gluta pills, and the Glutathione soap and I was using them all religiously and followed the instructions. And I always wore exra sunblock of spf 50. Within about 2 months of use I started getting these white spots on the back of my neck and then all over my hand.

I was hoping that in time the spots would go away but they did not, they got worse and much bigger spreading all over my body and face, I thought I was going to cry. That stuff was starting to make me look like a freak and even worse those Gluta pills was making me vomit and have upset stomache, it did not lighten my skin! It put large white spots all over me and now it looks like I was using monobenzone or something and my skin was starting to itch.

When I contacted the Funky Mommy company to make a complaint and explain my situation, a lady name of "Mags Baylan" started telling me that I was lying and was speaking so rude to me! She refused to hear what I had to say and startred yelling at me over the phone when I had explained I was getting all of these white big spots all over me. She refused to hear any more of it and hung up in my face. I tried calling back the next day of what was happening to my skin and she began cursing at me over the phone to not call the number anymore or email Funkymommy and if I do she will send it to the trash and hang up on me.

This was so dissapointing and unprofessional to me because this was supposed to be "all-natural" and I wanted to lighten 2-3 shades. But instead it looks like it was made in someone's kitchen sink and made my skin look horrible and I still have the spots to prove it. I have scheduled to see my dermatologist to help me improve my skin and fix what Funky Mommy's skin products has done to me and how rude Mags Baylan was to me over the phone.

Please do not order any of the Funky Mommy products as I had as I am still paying the price and months later the big white spots and blotches has not dissapeared where I had applied the lotion and cream at, I fear that it is permanent. What a waste of money, I had to flush all of the glutathione Gluta C pills in the toilet. And yes I have the photos to prove it. Please avoid these products at all cost so you won't end up like me.

Funky MommyFunky Mommy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funky-Mommy-California/New-York-New-York-11514/SCAM-Company-Funky-Mommy-California-Ms-Mags-Baylan-supplying-FAKE-and-DANGEROUS-goo-1056742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funky Mommy California