Complaint Review: garcia facial plastic surgery

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: UNHAPPY PATIENT 2 — fernandina beach Florida United States of America
garcia facial plastic surgery
700 3rd street neptune beach, Florida United States of America

garcia facial plastic surgery MY NIGHTMARE! neptune beach , Florida

*Author of original report: Update

GARCIA FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY in neptune beach, florida had sent me some information and some pretty brochures...i was initially impressed by their credentials and by their suggestions of excellence and skill....

i put my trust and faith in them.  here are a few examples of what my faith and trust cost me.....

this first photograph is from the day after dr. garcia cut me....please note the STAPLES in my face..... a piece of my natural hairline has been removed, and I HAD STAPLES clearly visible IN MY FACE!
i can only imagine the time, effort, and the attention to detail that dr. garcia took in closing the edges of my new scar-line....."CLICK", "CLICK", "CLICK"....ALL DONE!

the second photograph....i am SCARRED FOR LIFE.
how would you like to walk around with THAT on YOUR face?
even worse, how would you like to have actually PAID for that kind of work.

does these pictures look in any way like the work of a qualified facial plastic surgeon to you??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garcia-facial-plastic-surgery/neptune-beach-Florida-32266/garcia-facial-plastic-surgery-MY-NIGHTMARE-neptune-beach-Florida-669127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garcia facial plastic surgery

Update

AUTHOR: UNHAPPY PATIENT - (United States of America)

I have previously posted about Dr. Garcia's practice on May 17, 2010 and December 7, 2010.  At the time, I was unhappy with the results and as time has passed, I have been pleased to see that Dr. Garcia has done what he can to improve my situation, and Dr. Garcia and I have resolved any and all of our differences.