Complaint Review: garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Briannapants — Watsonville California
garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com
Watsonville, California USA

garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com They took my money Watsonville California

I recently purchased Garcinia Cambogia online in hopes to lose weight rapidly. I saw this on the Dr. Oz show and it linked me to a website which took my money, and say theyre going to charge me 9.47 a month for something I didn't even sign up for. I just want my 108 dollars back and for them not to take out money from my account. Im going to cancel my credit card right now but I really want my money back. :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garciniacambogianutritioncustomercarecom/Watsonville-California-95076/garciniacambogianutritioncustomercarecom-They-took-my-money-Watsonville-California-1081077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com