Complaint Review: GAS AUCTIONS LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: gbenga a — agbara
GAS AUCTIONS LLC
401 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 130-344 fort lauderdale, Florida USA

GAS AUCTIONS LLC www.salvageworld.net SOLD NON EXISTING VEHICLE AND REFUSED TO REFUND fort lauderdale Florida

I made a Bid for a 2011,Honda CR-V from www.salvageworld.net. I won the bid for 11673USD cost of car and their fees. I paid 1700USD into their account. Jame Gallardo, the sales rep in contact advice their sole Haulage company, www.ezhaul.co to contact me and I paid 1630USD to get the car transported and shipped to Lagos Port in Nigeria.

After a week, John Daniels of www.ezhaul.co informed me Jame had told him the seller of the car has pulled the car out of auction and James confirmed it to me on phone. I requested a refund(an early termination) since the car is no longer available for my purchase. They refused my calls, ignored my mails and all attempts to get in touch has led to nought.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GAS-AUCTIONS-LLC/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33301/GAS-AUCTIONS-LLC-wwwsalvageworldnet-SOLD-NON-EXISTING-VEHICLE-AND-REFUSED-TO-REFUND-for-1069284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GAS AUCTIONS LLC