Complaint Review: Gg lighting

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated! — Simi valley California
Gg lighting
Huntington beach, California USA

Gg lighting / Cody Morad Steeling from his customers Huntington beach California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We would like to settle this

BUYER BEWARE...owes me $470.36. Purchased item online. Taken back to store to upgrade. Paid the difference....never received new item. It's been months. Won't return calls, texts or emails. Owner: Cody Evans Morad.

..... His response to me copied from another post:

Comment from Cody M. of GG Lighting 4/24/2013

We have been in touch with you with this situation. We had a little mix up on this purchase because it was not made thru our website. Please shoot us over an email so we can get this taken care of. Info@GGlighting.net

BEWARE!!!!  This is an update to my prior review above:

Cody, first of all, you haven't been in contact with us. You ignore our calls and emails. The only conversation we have had with you since, we had to pretend we were a new customer interested in purchasing an item, so you called us back. When my husband s/w you, you said to email the info to you. We have provided invoices, and paypall screen shots. You still won't respond. You tend to lie to everyone in your responses, been kicked out of multiple forums and everyone saying the same story. You are stealing from my family and many families. Do we need to knock on your residence door, with the cops?? You are crooked!!! How do you sleep at night doing this to people. At this point, I could care less how much a lawyer costs. As long as you are taken out of business!

.......since posting this in Yelp, I have realized how many more people he is doing this to. HUNDREDS and counting!! My goal is to get him thrown in jail where he belongs. It is absolutely discussing to steal from people like this and get away with it. I'm posting this in every site I can In hopes to get others involved in making this happen. Feel free to contact me, anyone that has been taken by him, or anyone with info how to STOP this from continuing.

Lori/Simi Valley, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gg-lighting/Huntington-beach-California-92647/Gg-lighting-Cody-Morad-Steeling-from-his-customers-Huntington-beach-California-1053692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gg lighting

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We would like to settle this

AUTHOR: GGlighting - ()

Please send us an email at Info@GGlighting.net and we will get this all squared away. We will do whatever it takes to make this right for you.