Complaint Review: GGB Properties

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Los Angeles California
GGB Properties
5318 E 2nd Street #440 Long Beach, California USA

GGB Properties Beware of Deceptive Practices of GGB Properties Long Beach California

Beware: Do not trust this company!!!! I had the displeasure of dealing with this company.  We viewed one of their properties and decided to fill out a rental application.  We asked the lady showing the house what were the qualifications for renting a property with them.  We were told that we have to make 2 1/2 times the rent and that we could not have any evictions on our credit.  We knew that we met those qualifications, so we decided to proceed.  Once we filled out the app, again, before we sent our payment in, we checked to see what the qualifications were.  I read their application and requirements, line for line.  We submitted payment and the application.  I received a call and was told that we were denied solely based on our credit score.  I thought it was odd, because we were not told that a credit score was a factor.  Had i known, being a victim of identity theft and having issues with my credit, I would have never put in an application, let alone paid money for a credit check.  I contacted the company and asked for a refund of the money and was told they would not refund us.  I stated that no where on their application does it say that a credit score would be a determining factor to whether we were approved or denied.  I was contacted by Grace, the office manager, and told that their application is clear as to their procedure.  I explained to her that no where on their application does it state the qualifications and that we were told it was based off of no evictions and a certain income level.  She was very rude, talking over me and telling me that they will not refund our money. BEWARE. They are deceptive, rude and not a company of integrity. I want to warn other so they don't get screwed either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGB-Properties/Long-Beach-California-90803/GGB-Properties-Beware-of-Deceptive-Practices-of-GGB-Properties-Long-Beach-California-1129116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGB Properties