Complaint Review: Gordon Marketing

• Reported By: Emily Stanke — Noblesville Indiana
Gordon Marketing
20240 Hague road noblesville, Indiana USA

Gordon Marketing dangerous driveway and pavement issues noblesville Indiana

I don't know how Gordon Marketing can continue to market property management services and commercial landscaping to the public when their own asphault and concrete are in need of repair. I would not hire them to resurface my driveway or level my sidewalks again. I am very unhappy with their repairmen, they were never on time and most did not speak English very well. It was so hard to talk to them on the telephone and when I finally drover over to their office I tripped in the parking lot on the cracked asphault. And there were a lot of weeks in their flower beds, a company that markets should have a good landscape in their own office. I think Green Paradise is also one of the companies that they do business under and I can tell you they are not green or paradise to work with !

I never asked for my money back because the work was so-so and I can live with it, but I would not hire them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gordon-Marketing/noblesville-Indiana-46062/Gordon-Marketing-dangerous-driveway-and-pavement-issues-noblesville-Indiana-1081302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gordon Marketing