Complaint Review: Great Expectations Atlanta

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Carmen — Woodstock Georgia
Great Expectations Atlanta
1975 North Park Place SE Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Great Expectations Atlanta AKA Relationships AtlantaAtlanta Great ExpectationsGeorgia Great ExpectationsAtlantaSingles.comAtlan Need others that were ripped off by Great Expectations Atlanta to contact the Georgia Office of Consumer Affairs Atlanta Georgia

I joined in 2008 after putting down a $200 deposit and agreeing to pay monthly until a set amount was paid. I immediately realized the company was a rip off. I complained to Michael Ware who made no attempt to resolve my complaints. Therefore I paid them no additional funds.

After years of hoping they would back off because of my threats to expose them, they served me with a summons on 06/24/2013. I have filed a complaint with the Office of Consumer Affairs in Georgia and need everyone that has had a bad experience to please do the same. This company needs to be stopped from making such outlandish claims in regard to their services, membership, background checks, etc.

Please lets join together and stop this fraudulent dating service!!!

I have done extensive searches on the web and have found that several States Attorney General Offices have filed suit and WON including Washington, Arizona, Wisconsin, Kansas and I beleive Pennsylvania.

United we stand!! United we have a chance to win!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations-Atlanta/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Great-Expectations-Atlanta-AKA-Relationships-AtlantaAtlanta-Great-ExpectationsGeorgia-Gre-1062862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations Atlanta