Complaint Review: greenpointvanlines.com

• Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Troy — San Antonio Texas United States of America
greenpointvanlines.com
P.O. Box 8171, Houston, Texas United States of America

greenpointvanlines.com Company lied and said the I had 1000 cubic feet of property when I only had 800 cubic feet and upchared me 1000 more dollars. Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: addendum

This fraudulent company came to my house and the first thing they said was that my stuff was way over the 800 cubic feet that I itemized. I itemized everything in the house. They said that I had 1000 cubic feet. They they threw everything in boxes without any care. They then told me that I had to pay an extra 1100 dollars for the overages.

When my stuff came the mover told me I only had 800 cubic feet. I measured all of my stuff and came up with 750 cubic feet. I called them up and called them liars and fraudulent and they proceeded to hang up on me and force me to pay for the weight that they lied about. I will see them in small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greenpointvanlinescom/Houston-Texas-77004/greenpointvanlinescom-Company-lied-and-said-the-I-had-1000-cubic-feet-of-property-when-I-795651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greenpointvanlines.com

addendum

AUTHOR: Troy - (United States of America)

My stuff came broken and missing several things. My 42 inch plasma screen tv was broken as well as many other things like my lamps and computer table. Never use this company.