Complaint Review: greenwebproperties

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: JW — san marino California United States of America
greenwebproperties

greenwebproperties Condomman.com Does not ship purchased products, answer email, or answer phone calls. Internet

The company condomman.com or green web properties have not responded to my emails or phone calls. It has been over 16 business days since I placed my order. My credit card has been charged and I still have not received anything. I also triple checked my address given.

I have followed advice from other people from this site and also from my local police department and sent them a final email. If not, I will be contacting my lawyer, credit card company, BBB, and california attorney general's fraud department.

JW

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/greenwebproperties/internet/greenwebproperties-Condommancom-Does-not-ship-purchased-products-answer-email-or-answer-687421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on greenwebproperties