Complaint Review: half.com

• Reported By: orejeff — Newark New Jersey United States of America
half.com

half.com Order problems and Poor Customer Service, Internet

*Author of original report: Half.com Issue Resolved

I made an order of a textbook on Dec 31st. Sent an email to the seller on half.com asking if they could make the shipment available before the 16th of January, 2011. The seller replied two days later saying he/she might be able to do that.

Couple of days later I sent an email to the seller asking for shipment information and tracking number. Since then i haven't gotten a reply. Also I have been sending requests to half.com about this issue and they only tell you they are likely to reply in 72 hours. Its been 11 days now and I still have no tracking or shipping info, no feedback from half.com to even get a refund. They do not have a number where they can be reached and I'm a student.

I really need the money back to buy the book somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/halfcom/internet/halfcom-Order-problems-and-Poor-Customer-Service-Internet-681062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on half.com

Half.com Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: orejeff - (United States of America)

So I finally got my shipment today Jan 11, 2011 and the customer service rep just emailed me explaining as well that usps are updating their tracking service therefore one could not track a package sent through usps. Just wanted to say I'm glad I got my shipment before school resumed and maybe just a little more communication was needed from the seller and half.com representative.