Complaint Review: Heyman Talent South Central

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Annonymous — Austin Texas
Heyman Talent South Central
902 E. 5th Street, Suite #207 78701, Texas USA

Heyman Talent South Central Heyman TalentMichael BonneeKarma Montagne No work false promises 78702 Texas

Heyman Talent, Michael Bonnee and Karma Montagne are full of lies and false promises.  I used to be signed with another agency in Austin where I worked all the time but when my contract expired I decided to shop other agencies.  Heyman is a new agency here so I was skeptical about signing with them but after they said how they are affiliated with a company that has been around for years and because they are affiliated with them they could get us more work, especially commercial print, than any other agency in Austin.  So I decided to give them a chance and left the agency I was with hopeing for greener pastures.

It has been almost six months since I have joined the agency and I have gotten no work, and hardly any auditions.  I tried calling Michael and he said to call Karma since she runs the Austin office.  I have tried to reach Karma via phone and email and can't even get a response back.  I have heard that from many other people that have also recently joined the agency.  I even had a casting director tell me that they wanted me to come in for an audition but couldn't get a hold of my agent.

I tried to go back to my previous agent but unfortunatley they have not accepted me back yet, partially because I think they are bitter that I left, and because I am in an exclusive contract with Heyman Talent. I have asked them to release me but they will not.  I am not sure what to do at this point.  I used to make good money and have come to rely on that and I can't afford to not work consistantly for two years while I wait for my contract to expire.

Beware of these guys.  They make you feel amazing like you are so specieal when they are trying to sign you and tell you everything you want to hear but it's not true.  Don't just take it from me, I have heard the same stories from many other clients with them.  They don't say anything because they are stuck in their contract and they don't want to burn bridges.  I am hoping that if I annonymously post here that I can get some help or at least warn potentially new models and talent.

Frustrated Actor

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heyman-Talent-South-Central/78701-Texas-78702/Heyman-Talent-South-Central-Heyman-TalentMichael-BonneeKarma-Montagne-No-work-false-promi-1098727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heyman Talent South Central