Complaint Review: Hitzke & associates

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Charles.S — Long beach California United States of America
Hitzke & associates
100 Oceangate Long beach, California United States of America

Hitzke & associates Daniel Hitzke Scammer attorney wanted me to sign over my house and cars over to him Long beach, California

Daniel hitzke gave bad legal advice, told me to sign over my cars and homes Over to him or I would lose everything because of a pending lawsuit. He is a fat liar of an attorney and DA department will yank his license.after I confronted him, he will not return my calls he owes 25k in cash.Do not do biz with this man or his firm unless you want to get scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hitzke-associates/Long-beach-California-90802/Hitzke-associates-Daniel-Hitzke-Scammer-attorney-wanted-me-to-sign-over-my-house-and-car-745061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hitzke & associates