Avenue

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: DSCK — Midland Texas United States of America
HotMovieSale.com
Internet, Florida United States of America

HotMovieSale.com One movie for my grandson cost $30.00 instead of the $8.48 advertised!!! Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: BestBrandValues.com membership

• I ordered a movie for my 3 yr. old Greandson that was reasonably priced @ $8.48.  When I received my credit card statement, I had been billed $19.95 five days after my initial purchase of $8.48.

•  My great worry is-what else will be charged to my card without my knowledge now that these a-holes have my information???

•  I have attempted calling the number provided and never have been able to speak to a person. I could not find an e-mail address for them either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HotMovieSalecom/Internet-Florida-/HotMovieSalecom-One-movie-for-my-grandson-cost-3000-instead-of-the-848-advertised-888621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HotMovieSale.com

BestBrandValues.com membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.hotmoviesale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.hotmoviesale.com/store/testimonials.aspx
Sincerely,