Mississippi

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: desaum11 — Silver Spring Maryland
Housing Opportunities Commission
10400 Detrick Av. kensington, Maryland USA

Housing Opportunities Commission HOC Housing Discrimination and Retaliation kensington Maryland

Housing Opportunities Commission is a quazi-government organization that administer housing choice vouchers and other low income housing assistance programs by congress and HUD.  HOC and Montgomery County MD government are both participating in racial discrimination against African Americans who are low income and need services.  HOC has denied myself and other African Americans fair housing forcing us to live in horrific subhuman, unsanitary dwellings that do not pass U.S. Dept. of Hud's housing quality standards.  They switch units on me at the time of lease signing and put me into a filthy, mold infested, dirty unit after promising a very clean and habital unit.  They gave yhe clean unit to a white woman instead.  Gables Residentials, Inc. is also a slumlord who discriminates against blacks and carried out HOC's orders evicting me from my apartment as HOC terminated my Fed. Housing Assistance.

As we all know, when you do not have enough money to obtain legal representation you are at will to bigots and tortfeisers who break the laws of humanity like this case.  I did not receive any legal representation and HOC terminated me because I filed a complaint with U.S. Dept. of Hud which is my legal right as a U.S. Citizen.  It is illegal to retaliated against anyone one who files a complaint of housing discrimination with Hud or any agency who investigates human riights cases.  To this day I cannot believe how the media did nothing to help protect my rights and every responsible agency that I filed complaint to:  Maryland Office of Human Rights, Maryland Office of Disability Rights did nothing to help me.  U.S. Dept. of Hud tried to help nothing was done.  They got away with the crimes and I suffered 3 years of homelessness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Housing-Opportunities-Commission/kensington-Maryland-20895/Housing-Opportunities-Commission-HOC-Housing-Discrimination-and-Retaliation-kensington-Ma-1066411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Housing Opportunities Commission