Complaint Review: iCars Automall Inc

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: JoshuaAr — Mobile Alabama
iCars Automall Inc
22323 Hwy 59 S Robertsdale, Alabama USA

iCars Automall Inc Mr. Jan Mois Sold a car with an undisclosed salvaged title and incorrect odometer reading Robertsdale Alabama

I purchased a 2002 BMW 325ci from Mr. Jan Mois of iCars Automall Inc on 02/19/2014; I paid $6,999; financed thru Harrison Finance. On 08/18/2014 I contacted Sandy Sansing to see about trading 325CI in for a BMW 525; I was told the value of my 2002 325ci, purchase from Mr. Jan Mois of iCars Automall Inc, was $1. The problem being 2002 325ci has a branded title. Sandy Sansing shared the following information with me:

Branded Title

• 12/14/2006 the car as declared a Total Loss due to a collision

• 01/12/2007 Flood Damage Title issued

• 08/22/2007 Rebuilt Title issued

• 08/23/2012 mileage reading 92,508 the mileage reading now is 86,297.

I believe that Jan Mois of iCars Automall Inc is guilty of unethical business practices including, but necessarily limited to: failure to disclose, title washing, and odometer tampering.

The title Mr. Mois, of iCars Automall Inc provide to my lender, Harrison Finance, showed no title defects. Harrison said had they been aware of the title defect they would not have made the loan, a fact I am certain Mr. Jan Mois, of iCars Automall is well aware of since he is in the Auto Business.

I believe I am owed the following from Mr. Jan Mois, of iCars Automall, to make me financial whole from the fraudulent act he committed against me. None of these monies would have been spent had it not been for Mr. Jan Mois’ dishonest business practices:

6999.00 purchase price of the car

2,211.44 repairs made to the car

250.00 for a spare key

150.00 for BMW floor mats

20.00 for BMW valve stem covers

50.00 for Vanity Tag (AARONCI)

807.17 for Insurance

500.00 Attorney Fees

12,498.71 TOTAL

I feel  I am also entitle to: All Attorneys Fees, Filing Fees, Court Cost,  additional interest paid or owned on my auto loan, additional monies paid to keep the car insured until this issue is resolved.

My Attorney is:

J Rachel Powell, Atty At Law

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iCars-Automall-Inc/Robertsdale-Alabama-36567/iCars-Automall-Inc-Mr-Jan-Mois-Sold-a-car-with-an-undisclosed-salvaged-title-and-incorre-1172398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iCars Automall Inc