Complaint Review: iDreamProm

• Reported By: Anonymous — Summerville South Carolina
iDreamProm
, Select State/Province China

iDreamProm DreamProm Terrible Customer Service Internet

We ordered from iDreamProm this year. My daughter is a senior and took weeks to pick out the exact dress she wanted for her Senior Prom. I ordered a size 4 (33 1/2 bust) in mint green color. What I received was a size 2 in a aqua blue. Per their return policy I contacted them immediately for an exchange. They have refused everything I have asked. They refuse to acknowledge any wrong doings. They even went as far as to ask me if I had put the dress under black lights to alter to the photo they requested. Then they offered me a new dress and asked when we wanted it by and what color. When I responded to them, they asked me for more money. Their customer service is terrible. I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iDreamProm/Select-StateProvince/iDreamProm-DreamProm-Terrible-Customer-Service-Internet-1126630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iDreamProm