Complaint Review: Ideal Tax Solutions

• Updated: Thu, January 28, 2016

• Reported By: Robert — Moreno Valley California
Ideal Tax Solutions
3525 Hyland Ave. Costa Mesa, Select State/Province USA

Ideal Tax Solutions LLC I was contacted and informed that the cost for sevices was $500.00. After one month without an update on my case, I was contacted again, and told that I should send in $2500.00 to complete the resolution.  Costa Mesa California

In the month of September 2013, I was solicted by Ideal tax Solutions. I was to that for five hundred dollars($500.) My problem with the IRS would be resolved. I agreed to the terms, and paid the $500 dollars. I never heard from them again for one month or more. Then a lady called to inform me that she was working on my case, and the gentleman who initiated the call was busy. She then informed me that I should send them two thousand five hundred dollars to complete the resolution. I repeated to her my intial conversation where this money was never mentioned as a part of the deal. She insisted that I send it to them. I refused, and told her i no lomger intend to do business with them. In Janurary 2014, i recieve an email from Rafael telling me that my resolution was ready and that I should call to finish the process. A new name appears, so I all. I talk to michael. I tell him the situation, and he says we can finish the resolution for twelve hundred dollars($1200.). I say okay let's do it. He then informs me that I must again pay $500.dollars to start the precess all over again. I refused, and said no thank you goodbye. I am out $500.00dls that I cannot afford. Since then I am in the process of resolving it myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Tax-Solutions/Costa-Mesa-Select-StateProvince-92626/Ideal-Tax-Solutions-LLC-I-was-contacted-and-informed-that-the-cost-for-sevices-was-5000-1117638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Tax Solutions