Complaint Review: imflatech.com

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: SamanthaWest212 — New York New York United States of America
imflatech.com
New York Internet United States of America

imflatech.com Jose Paolo Cataluna , JP Cataluna Web designer, SEO, AWeber, Joomla, Web Developer, Web master, word press, Imflatech.com, CMS, Blogs , Internet

I hired JP Cataluna in December 2011 and he finished my website in October 2012 after many calls.  He made a big fuss about giving me a Joomla manual  and how easy Joomla was to use, but  Joomla is very user UNfriendly.  It's the worst when you don't know anything about web development and JP isn't good with helping you understand it any better.

When I started adding content onto the web site that's when I noticed what DOESN"T work.  I sent numerous emails and texts.   When I contacted JP he emailed or text me right away saying he'll do it over the weekend or tomorrow or soon, but he never gets to it.  My AWeber hasn't been hooked up since he gave me the site and paypal doesn't work.  He texts right away and says "forward the information" then it's never changed or fixed.  When I asked him for my money back he said he doesn't have the money and he'll fix it right away but never does.

His exemployee says he doesn't even work on the website and instead hires a third party in other countries.

JP Cataluna and Imflatech.com is a RIPOFF!  Avoid at all costs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/imflatechcom/internet/imflatechcom-Jose-Paolo-Cataluna-JP-Cataluna-Web-designer-SEO-AWeber-Joomla-Web-Dev-973426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on imflatech.com