Complaint Review: impressive presonalization

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Illinois United States of America
impressive presonalization

impressive presonalization the company kept my money and never sent my order! Internet

I recently ordered some baby shower jars from this website, for a total of $65.00. After a month of not receiving my order, I was curious about it. So, I looked at the email and opened up the tracking conformation, only to see that the company had cancelled my order!!!

The company never refunded my money and I never told them to cancel my order. The order was never sent to me. I called my bank immediately and reported fraud on this website! Do not order from this webiste. It is a scam!!!!You will not get your order, but they will take your money the day of your order!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/impressive-presonalization/internet/impressive-presonalization-the-company-kept-my-money-and-never-sent-my-order-Internet-867285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on impressive presonalization