muscle

insta credit Auto mart
lincoln trail ofallon, Illinois United States of America

insta credit Auto mart robbery. destroys credit ofallon , Illinois

*General Comment: I am sorry

Last year october 2011 i went to insta credit to get a reasonable car since their commercial says they put u in the car that u want. When i got there out of the hundreds of vehicles that was on the lot they told me i can only get a 99 plymyth voyager. I didn't understand why i only had that option. So i put the money down and got van. I was on time with my payments every 2 weeks. A few months into driving i was coming home from work and two belts came off.

I thought they would fix it since I'm buying the vehicle from them. Instead i had to pay to get the van towed to their dealership and pay for the repairs. After that i drove a few months and decided to take the van back to them since i was having problems. So April of 2012 i took the van and dropped it off at the dealership. I thought that since i had a piece of junk that maybe it would be fair for me to disconnect from that contract once i brought the vehicle back.

I got a call from their finance department saying that i owed them for the entire price of the car. I agreed that i would pay will make small payments on the vehicle, so i was making $50 payments to them every month until maybe after my fourth payment i recieved a letter saying they resold the van at an auction plus they sold my loan to some agency. Know I'm in the bad credit category cause insta credit was so greedy on making me pay for that one piece of junk that they had to get off. What ever agency they sold my loan to is charging interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/insta-credit-Auto-mart/ofallon-Illinois-/insta-credit-Auto-mart-robbery-destroys-credit-ofallon-Illinois-972681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on insta credit Auto mart

#1 General Comment

I am sorry

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

I am sorry that you are having this trouble.

I strongly advise you to go to this web site : www.idfpr.com/Banks/CONSUMER/CREDITCOUNSELING.asp

This Illinois government site has links to no charge credit counseling agencies in your state.

Please call and explain your problem and let them help you out of this mess.

I found this list by Googling illinois credit counseling. (In case the system redacts the link)

Good LUck