Complaint Review: invention submission corp

• Updated: Tue, August 09, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony (Eddie) — Clinton Tennessee United States of America
invention submission corp
pitsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

invention submission corp invent help stole my invention after me paying for the patent search pitsburg, Pennsylvania

I am the one who invented the (CAR SHADES WITH SUCTION CUPS)!!! I had an idea because of the t-tops in my car, and the sun was hot shining down on my forehead. I saw an ad in the back of a mag. called "INVENTION SUBMISSION CORP".

I call them and talked to a guy and he sent out some papers for me to fill out. It had a place to draw out the design, tell what it is , what it does, who would use it, etc.. After I sent it back, he called me and said he liked the idea and wanted to show it to a  group of people to vote on it. Of coarse I said yeah. A few days later he called and said they liked it and wanted to let another group of people vote on it and he said he needed my permission. Again, I said, "yeah". At this time I really getting excited. He called about a week later and said every loved it and everything's a go. Then he said, he needed $585 for a patent search. That was a big shocknothing was ever said about me having to pay any money. that was  allot for me at that time. I just lost my job from an injury. I was on disibility. Both me and my wife was disabled from injurages. But I sent him the money. About two weeks later he called and said, there's nothing eles out there, everyone thinks it will be a big seller. While he's talking about how good this idea was, I 'm thnking this will sell millions and millions all over the world.  I'm rich! Then he said he needs over $5,825 to get it started. I told him the circumstances I was in and I didn't have that kind of money right now. We talked for just a minute or two and I reminded him that that idea is still mine and he acknowlage that it was. A few days later I tried to call him because I could raise the money, but coudn't get hold of him. I left messages and he would never call me back. I called him at least twenty times, still nothing. Four months later I saw them at K-Mart selling for $6 ea. DO YOU THINK THAT'S A COINCIDENT ??? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/invention-submission-corp/pitsburg-Pennsylvania-/invention-submission-corp-invent-help-stole-my-invention-after-me-paying-for-the-patent-se-763093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on invention submission corp