Complaint Review: ipage

• Reported By: mason — Ithaca New York United States of America
ipage

ipage they stole over $80 of my money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Like to Help

Right before the new year I payed for an ipage account. After realizing that I paid over $80 for the account i asked for a refund. Ipage approved the refund but never sent it.

They stole over $80 and i want it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ipage/internet/ipage-they-stole-over-80-of-my-money-Internet-995822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ipage

We'd Like to Help

AUTHOR: iPage_Help - (United States of America)

Hello Mason,

My name is Melissa and I am the Social Media Manager here at iPage. Quality Assurance is very important to us. I would like to investigate this matter and assist you. In order for me to investigate please email melissa(at)ipage(dot)com your domain or username so I can locate the account and assist you.

It is important to note that when issuing a refund it may take 24 hours to reach your banking institute. However, after the refund is issued and received by the banking institute, they then have the right to keep the funds in a "processing" status for 7-9 business days. (Or longer based on their policies.)

I look forward to assisting you with this.