Complaint Review: iSurvivalgear.com

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Ray — Fargo North Dakota
iSurvivalgear.com
2486 Lewis Lane Finksburg, Maryland USA

iSurvivalgear.com False advertising and failed to issue refund. Finksburg Maryland

*Author of original report: Refund Finalized

*Author of original report: Conditional Refund

*Author of original report: Refund not received

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect Information

On April 7, 2014 I purchased a collectible Staff of Thranduil from isurvivalgear.com, order number 100000090. This item was advertised as being in stock at that time. On April 12, 2014 I inquired as to the shipping status of the item. I was informed that the item was not in stock and was given a shipping estimate of sometime in June, 2014. I requested a refund. On April 14, 2014, someone named Casey from isurvivalgear.com informed me that I would be issued a refund to my original payment source but the process would take 7 - 10 days. On April 29, 2014 I had not yet received a refund. I filed a complaint with my credit card company at that time. It is now May 7, 2014 and I still have not received my refund of $156.77. Beware dealing with this online merchant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iSurvivalgearcom/Finksburg-Maryland-21048/iSurvivalgearcom-False-advertising-and-failed-to-issue-refund-Finksburg-Maryland-1144899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iSurvivalgear.com

Refund Finalized

AUTHOR: Ray - ()

The conditional status of my refund has been changed to a final refund through my bank.

Conditional Refund

AUTHOR: Ray - ()

I received a conditional refund for this transaction from my bank. The case will not be finalized until July 21.

Refund not received

AUTHOR: Ray - ()

I check my bank credit card information online daily. I have filed a dispute with the issuing bank regarding this transaction. If a refund was issued, it must have been to the wrong account. I have received nothing through my bank credit card account to date.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: Survival - ()

This transaction was filed and refund issued per Company Bank information. The customer purchased a sword that was not on the market,m but sold as a pre-release. The customer will not be able to find this anywhere until the date we specified to him after he purchased item.

Our company has had 0 reports filed except this one, and want our name cleared!