Complaint Review: Ivory White Market

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Marilyn — Burnsville Minnesota
Ivory White Market
6330 N. Washington St. Denver, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White Market Brite White did not return my money after return of product Denver, Colorado

I got caught in a scam through Bingo Blitz game in Facebook, where if you sign up for 2 companies I would receive a reward in Bingo Blitz.  I signed up for 2 companies that had free trial offers and when I tried to sign out it ask for me to sign up for more, at that point I log out because I figured out it was a scam.  I didn't relize that the companies were for real and I would get the products.

I realized it after the charge hit my bank and made me overdrawn in my account.  I called right away and stated that I didn't want the product and to return my money.  They stated that they would if I returned the product by a certian dated, which I did, and to put a RAM# on the package, which I did.  I returned the product two days after I received it.  The return date was April 5th at 10:30 A.M. from the Cliff Lake Branch in Egan, MN  55122-3018, 651-405-0097.

Brite White stated that I would have the money back in my bank within 3 days of return of product which they should have received on Monday, April 8th the 9th at the latest as they shipped on April 1st and I received on April 3rd.  It is now Friday April 12th and nothing in the bank as of yet.  I have tried to call them to find out what the status is on my account and the automatic answer states that my account is closed for automatic shippment and to press 0 for customer service which then never answers.

I stated at the time I cancelled the account that this was part of a scam but they stated it wasn't.

I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and $95 is alot of money and I really need it back.  I did not write down the person I spoke to on the 2nd of April but I call 1-877-906-94779477.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Market/Denver-Colorado-80216/Ivory-White-Market-Brite-White-did-not-return-my-money-after-return-of-product-Denver-Col-1042699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White Market