Complaint Review: iyogi

• Reported By: Oliver — chilliwack British Columbia
iyogi

iyogi took $200 for a service they did not deliver Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to investigate it

Iyogi - an Internet support network for computers is a scam - they took $200 from me and haven't yet delivered any service.

I've called them twice about problems I'm having with my computer and not once have they been able to resolve the problem despite taking control of my computer while I sit and watch the screen for close to an hour!  At the end of the session, they say that the problem is now resolved and I can reboot my computer - all will be well.  All is not well.

This morning I called them again - no answer.  Now they're not picking up the phone.

What's worse is that I have their icon on my screen and can't get it off.  Seeing as how I paid them $200 (for nothing) they might as well uninstall their icon! But can they?  They haven't been able to do anything yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iyogi/internet/iyogi-took-200-for-a-service-they-did-not-deliver-Internet-1046132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iyogi

We'd like to investigate it

AUTHOR: iYogi- Active Response Team - ()

Dear Oliver,

We regret that the issue has not been resolved as per your satisfaction level. We will like to investigate the same and hence request you to please share the phone number that you have been dialing to reach us as well as your account details at iYogicare[at]iyogi[dot]com and our Active Response Team would take the necessary action.

Regards,