Complaint Review: Jay's Auto Transport Reviews

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: jays auto transport — Lauderhill Florida
Jay's Auto Transport Reviews
7860 NW 50th Street, Suite 203 Lauderhill, Florida USA

Jay's Auto Transport Reviews - Crap Service From These Crooks Crap Service From These Crooks/Thieves/Liars Lauderhill Florida

*General Comment: I believe the report to be true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: READ THIS PLEASE - Very Important - from Jay

I've never been treated so poorly from any car shipping company like I was by Jay's Auto Transport. I usually don't go out posting negative reviews, but Jay's Auto Transport really does deserve the bad publicity.....and I feel obligated to let the public know how bad of a crook this company is, I don't think anybody on the planet deserves to be treated like I was.

Let me start by saying that I'm pretty old....I'm a 78 year old woman.

I found a great car on eBay for my grand kid. I purchased it and started looking for auto transport companies to ship it to my grand kid. I called many different companies and Jay's Auto Transport gave me the cheapest quote.

What makes me sick to my stomach is that I think they treated me so poorly because they knew I was old, as my voice clearly dictates.

I handed over my money up front. The car came back with multiple scratches, dents, and panels that were completely messed up.

I asked Jay's Auto Transport if they would help pay for the repairs, which they declined.

I spoke to the owner of the company over the phone, who was VERY rude to me. When I nicely asked for some kind of a refund for the broken car they sent to us ---- the owner stated that "It's your problem now. So stop fuc&!ng calling me and croak already you old hag!".

What kind of man says words like that to an old lady? I'm assuming you have a mom, Jay. Would you want anybody to say those words to her?

I highly suggest that anybody out there wanting to ship a car use any other company other than Jay's Auto Transport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jays-Auto-Transport-Reviews/Lauderhill-Florida-33351/Jays-Auto-Transport-Reviews-Crap-Service-From-These-Crooks-Crap-Service-From-These-Cro-1049001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jay's Auto Transport Reviews

#1 General Comment

I believe the report to be true

AUTHOR: Bus Ted - ()

Why?

a. There are at least 4 other reviews about Jay's autos online, which paint him in the same light.  Abusive, obnoxious, price changing, racist, sexist.

b. I googled him.  He has a criminal record, at least three times been charged with acts of violence including aggravated assault, he is a real piece of work.

c. Of COURSE the author of this review did not print their name.  Whwenever someone leaves a bad review about Jay, he returns serve by putting up multiple bad reviews about that person.  He rings them at their home and work and threatens them.

d. The websites Jay wants you to check for a "real" review?  These are nonsense sites.  All Jay needs to do when a bad review is written on these sites, is contact the reviews site and say the person leaving the review is not a real customer, and they take it down.  Thats why, not bad reviews.  He writes all the posative reviews himself and submits them as if they are customers.

Jay.

Reap what you sow.  You are bad man, horrible to do business with, and the way you combat bad reviews, but threatening those doing it and printing evil lies about them?

Terrible.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

READ THIS PLEASE - Very Important - from Jay

AUTHOR: Jay - the owner - ()

This review was posted right after I turned a search engine repair company down.  They claim they can fix your company image on line.  They ruin your image and then they call you to repair it.  Total garbage.  They wanted $8,200.00 for their services (ridiculous).... the young woman who I turned down posted this review in retaliation for me telling her no - I'm not interested.    I told her that smart consumers who look into this site know that anyone can post anything on here without any verification what-so-ever.

Rip off report doesn't verify anything on this site.  This site is actually a launching pad for scams and companies that want to extort top rated companies like mine.

The latest rip off is that scam companies are now posting nasty reviews about my company (and others) and then they try to sell me (and other hard working companies) search engine optimization service in order to try to correct my reviews on line.   I believe they work directly for Rip Off Report.... I know this because my user name and password were changed without my knowledge (an inside job).. so that I wouldn't be alerted that this latest report was posted.

Just after both of these reviews on here were posted I was contacted by two different companies that wanted to charge me $8,200 to repair this report.

One young lady said she worked for Time Jump and she was referred to me by the owner of Rip Off Report.

This is extortion.

Both of the reports on this site are false.  Call my company and I can prove it.   This is outrageous.   Visit a true rating and review website... one that doesn't allow the extortion type tactics of this site.

Visit the BBB or visit www.transportreviews.com   these sites do not allow false reviews.   This site does not check, verify or confirm anything.

Jay - the owner.