Complaint Review: JEREMY ZIGMAN

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Tabby — ocala Florida USA
JEREMY ZIGMAN
PO Box 658 Sykesville, MD Sykesville, Maryland United States of America

JEREMY ZIGMAN BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED SCAM, KEY SOLUTIONS, LLC Unorganized, Uncommunicative, Unprofessional!! Sykesville, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Best Money I Ever Spent

After advertisement after advertisement I decided to go ahead and try the Jeremy Zigman Business Approved program. They offer 2 options.. Done FOR YOU, and also you can do it yourself and they will guide you.

I signed up for the DONE FOR YOU program which costs $597 down and then remaining amount to be taken when you receive your funding. They claim to be able to get you funding within 30 days. Yep you guessed it; it was a headache from the beginning. The staff were very unprofessional, disorganized, rude; and I was surprised to find out that they all are working from home! Apparently the location they listed in Sykesville, MD is a virtual one.  The bogus numbers they list are never answered even during business hours....

Key Solutions is the company that is doing this service. After doing some research on the internet I have found out that it is owned and run by some fake/flaker named Andre Johnson.. There are several reports about his business doings and none of it is good at all.

I would highly suggest running the other way when you see an offer to do business with this group of people. The conference calls (which they call training calls) is a big joke. The quality of the calls is poor at best and the content is very bland and does not satisfy the needs of those who are seeking business funding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JEREMY-ZIGMAN/Sykesville-Maryland-21784/JEREMY-ZIGMAN-BUSINESS-CREDIT-APPROVED-SCAM-KEY-SOLUTIONS-LLC-Unorganized-Uncommunicati-1010512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JEREMY ZIGMAN

Best Money I Ever Spent

AUTHOR: bigmoney - ()

I usually don't reply to comments from people "Claiming" to have been scammed, but since it appears to be the first search result when you google Jeremy Zigman's name, I can't help but give my two cents.  I started with Jeremy's program in March of 2012.  I had below average credit, tons of hard inquiries, and only about 40k in personal credit.  By the end of the year (9 months later), I had over $150,000 in business lines of credit and added another 150k in personal lines of credit.  His system works BETTER than anything I have ever tried!!! My total investment included $500 for the Done for You Program, $500 for the Dun and Bradstreet service, plus another $2000 for the monthly fees.  Best $3000 I ever spent!  My credit score is almost maxed out now and I can fund just about any deal I want.

What I found out from listening to the Conference Calls is that the people who were the most frustrated with the program were the ones who LISTENED THE LEAST!!! Jeremy or his staff would tell certain people to do things and they would do the exact opposite.  Then they would make a huge fuss with Jeremy over the conference call while close to 100 people were listening.  Talk about unprofessional!!!

I challange the 3 people who have complained on this website plus the 3 people who filed BBB Complaints to show me they actually followed the program. Some of the complaints about the staff may have some merit; yes, most of it is ran virtually, but this saves costs which makes the program less expensive.  Some of the staff need to brush up on their business skills, but good help is sometimes hard to find.

Lastly, Jeremy is one of the few people I have ever done business with who does what he says.  He has always been upfront and honest.  Before I started with him, I spent thousands of dollars on so called credit repair agencies who claimed they could remove my hard inquiries.  I was ripped off every time.  I contracted another credit builder agency who charged me 11% for the lines of credit they got me.... little did I know, they racked up 10 hard inquiries in two days on my report and completely destroyed my credit just for a measley $25,000 in credit!!!!

By the way, the people he interviews on his videos are real and so are lines lines of credit they receive... I should know... because I AM ONE OF THEM!