Complaint Review: john fortin

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: john — columbus Ohio
john fortin
Internet USA

john fortin diamond resorts international las vegas nevada

Last year 2013, I bought into a time share program called Diamond Resorts international out of Vegas. I spent over $15000 and was promised vaction time and discounts. As it turns out I didnt buy anything useful according to their own people who just traveled through my home town of columbus, ohio. My wife tried to use the system to book a vacation and was informed of some of our short commings. our contract has errors and lies of usage.I was even told I cant sell or escape the trap I walked into, even at a loss.I am not happy, with myself and especially diamond. They tell me I need an additioal $13000 to make the trap some what useable. I declined and promised to get some type of satisfaction in any way possible. At this point I want to sue or get out in some form. I have not been contacted by diamond and really not expecting them to as they already got my money. Hopefully if I cant get satisfaction I can inform as many folks as gullible as myself. John F. (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/john-fortin/internet/john-fortin-diamond-resorts-international-las-vegas-nevada-1172546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on john fortin