Complaint Review: johnson insurance & financial

• Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: John — Dallas Texas United States of America
johnson insurance & financial
2600 Eldorado Pkwy, Ste. 130 Mckinney, Texas United States of America

johnson insurance & financial John insurance & financial shiela Johnson Bob Johnson steal, theifs, liers beware, rude steal, theifs, liers beware, rude, deceptive Mckinney texas , Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wrong Bob Johnson or Johnson Insurance & Fiinancial

In this day and age we need to be aware and beware of deceptive and deceitful practices. I will be clear that may dealings with the Johnsons were exactly that. Shortly afterI had after I shared my experience with others, severalpeople hadmet with similar deception.These people will lead you to believe they are a family and family business but do not be deceived by this common practice that alludes to them being wholesome and honest. These people will offer you everything you want to hear until they have what they want then you will find them to be rude, self serving and not interested in any type of honesty or support at all. I will warn you to do your home work and done be deceived or you will also regret the results. When there are so many people work hard its a shame that the few like Bob Johnson can destroy the image for so many. He is a greedy, selfish and vindictive man and I and my family are were very unfortunate in meeting and trusting him and his firm and I hope I help others avoid him and his practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/johnson-insurance-financial/Mckinney-Texas-/johnson-insurance-financial-John-insurance-financial-shiela-Johnson-Bob-Johnson-steal-680189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on johnson insurance & financial

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wrong Bob Johnson or Johnson Insurance & Fiinancial

AUTHOR: Bob - (USA)

In 2011 I was made aware of this report and searched my client database to see if I could resolve this problem/complaint.  ALL clients by the name of John denied any complaint or knowledge of this report whatsoever.

This report was clearly some other Bob Johnson and I thought it would just go away.  Last week I spoke with Ed at RipOff who informed me that even though he agreed it was probably someone else he could not remove it.  He suggested I submit a rebuttal.

Therefore, I vehmently contest this report as there is no record -ever-in my office of any letter, fax, email, text or phone call even remotely relating to the horrible words expressed in this complaint. I am respectfully requesting that this report be removed immediately as it is absolutely not valid .