Complaint Review: JSP Properties

• Reported By: Dani — Springfield Illinois United States of America
JSP Properties
North Grand Ave Springfield, Illinois United States of America

JSP Properties Scum Bag Company!!! Springfield, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Same ol crap different story!

*Author of original report: Who the hell is Larry?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hey Larry

When we first moved into our JSP home, it was filthy! The was dog pee stained in the carpets, dead cockroaches all over the house, pee stains on the bathroom floors, and the house was completely unlivable. JSP told us that they would remove all the garbage and stuff from the last tenant. Which they never did! When we sat it out in the alley to be picked up the city notified JSP to have it removed or they would be fined. The owner Jeff then called us and told us we we're the nastiest and ditties tenants he ever had!!! It wasn't OUR garbage!!! We came in and tore three rooms down to studs and remodeled the entire house just so we could move in! We also ripped up all old carpet and put down new. Our kitchen ceiling has leaked since we moved in back in 2009, which JSP told us they would fix. Guess what? It's still not fixed! They continuously told us we were next on the list. That first house must have one h**l of a leak!!

None of JSP's are licensed for anything. Not their plumber, roofer, no one!!! Now on top of all of this, JSP hasn't been paying the mortages back to the bank! And is now losing everything! As far az we know the bank is willing to work with us so that we don't lose our homes. All I have to say is Karma's a b**ch!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JSP-Properties/Springfield-Illinois-/JSP-Properties-Scum-Bag-Company-Springfield-Illinois-727983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JSP Properties

Same ol crap different story!

AUTHOR: Nicole J. - (USA)

I can only imagine what it looked like. My house was not in move in condition either, i was also told that certain things were going to be done and still aren't 2 yrs later.  This house looks and is taken care of better now that it's in my possession than it ever did in theirs, (sad part is I was told this by one of his employees). Below in bold is part of an arguement that we had and humm sounds kinda fimiliar don't it! maybe JSP needs to look into their cleanliness habits along with their ethics cause frankly they suck!!!!! They will do whatever they can to make that penny even if it means lieing, scamming, and cheating people out of OUR hard earned money. Just a thought/opinion.... I thought that child labor ended years ago, maybe you ought to hire some grown adults and not some little teeny boppers that have no clue!!!!!! along with licensed professionals to do the maintance!!!!

#4 Owner of Company
Liar
AUTHOR: Jeff polen - Taylorville (USA)
SUBMITTED: Monday, January 11, 2010POSTED: Monday, January 11, 2010
This client lied about everything. JSP bent over backwards and had everything ready for her. She just seen how fast we worked so thought she could get some freebies from us. We are not welfare like she is used to getting. Actually in America when you purchase a home you really do need to pay for something at some point in time. We just help people get a home, thats all. We dont repair what the rent to own client breaks unless they pay for it. We are not welfare. Work with you on the late charges? She obviously doesnt pay the bill for the rent, so I am guessing she didnt want to pay for any repair. All of our homes are sprayed for bugs before sales. Clients that do not live clean attract bugs. Maybe this client ought to check into her cleanliness habits.

FYI jacka** im stating facts... try doing some research on the person you want to talk bs about and quit talkin out your butt, just like you did in SJ-R "Im not an absentee owner, I'm here everyday" puhh thats why i still have never seen you and i've been here 2 yrs!!!  you know nothing about us and our situations so till then keep your mouth SHUT and keep losing your cars and homes, just like they said and i told you in the beginning Karma's a B**ch and comes around to bite you twice as hard, oh look I WAS RIGHT!!!!

Who the hell is Larry?

AUTHOR: Dani - (United States of America)

Okay, first of all... I don't know who the fuck Larry is. But I'm a girl and I do NOT live in a nice area!!! I also am NOT behind on any if my payments! So before you go running your mouth, make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hey Larry

AUTHOR: Jeff polen - (USA)

Your just sore because you don't pay rent. You currently owe me $2,777.00.

Not too many landlords would let a guy slide that much. There is no bank that would work with you, that is why I did. I did it to give you a chance. I didn't even evict you when you didn't pay me.

Sometimes it gets hard dealing with people like you. You have No respect, and think you are better then everyone else. But I do have to keep reminding myself that we are all gods children, even you.

So in turn you are very welcome for letting you live rent free in a great area.