categories

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: KyleF — Parsippany New Jersey
kabam

kabam Internet Gaming Company Internet

While Playing the Kabam game Kingdoms of Camelot I was attacked and due to an glitch on their end suffer heavy losses to my in game might because Kabam failed to recognize that I had my knight assigned as Marshall.  Kabam rewarded me by giving half of my troops back despite the issue being 100% their fault.  After complaining about this to the first customer rep that emailed me, I then was passed off to a supposedly senior representative to expedite my claim.  This staff member(Brent) was outright rude and condescending to me as he told me that Kabam would award no compensation to me despite me having spent thousands of dollars playing this game.  I am truly disgusted that a company provides such poor service that they cant even rectify a wrong that they caused.  The company has no interest in keeping players happy and is down right rude when you confront them in a professional manners about issues with the game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kabam/internet/kabam-Internet-Gaming-Company-Internet-1039060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kabam