Complaint Review: Kahuna Bar & Grill

• Reported By: TruthBeTold — New York New York
Kahuna Bar & Grill
249 NE 21st Ave Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Kahuna Bar & Grill Bad Bartender Robbed Me Deerfield Beach Florida

I gave the bartender $20 for a $7 dollar order of two beers. He gave me $3 dollars back. I was told from him that I gave him a $10 dollar bill when I know for sure that I gave him a $20 dollar bill. I told him that I gave him a $20 and he owes me $10 dollars more. He proceeded to tell me that I didn't give him a $20 and I gave him a $10.... This was the first beer of the night for me. I was positive that I gave him a $20 cause I just went to the ATM which only spits out $20 dollar bills. This a**hole bartender goes to the register and opens it and shows me a $10 dollar bill and tells me again that I gave him a $10.. I am furious at this point and decide... It is not worth arguing with this schmuck and I decided to leave completely and never ever ever go back to The Kahuna Bar & Grill in Deerfield Beach Florida EVER AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kahuna-Bar-Grill/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/Kahuna-Bar-Grill-Bad-Bartender-Robbed-Me-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-1080977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kahuna Bar & Grill