Complaint Review: KELLY WHITTED SCOTT - KELLY PAINO

KELLY WHITTED SCOTT - KELLY PAINO
Internet, Indiana United States of America

KELLY WHITTED SCOTT - KELLY PAINO KELLY PAINO LIAR AND CHEAT Internet, Indiana

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Correction

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Report is a hoax and has no validity.

KELLY WHITTED SCOTT KELLY PAINO

Kelly Whitted Scott, formally Kelly Paino, wife of disgracedpastor of Calvary Temple of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Paul Paino, is a scammer and cheat and was a part of the huge theft that her and her husband launched against all of us that attended the church.

My husband, I, my parents and grandparents attended the church for many years.  We were always asked
to give large amounts of money for church projects only to learn that Paul and Kelly were stealing large amounts of the money given by my family and all other church members to support their high lifestyle while Kellys husband was
involved in having numerous sexual affairs with church members and while both Pastor Paino and Kelly were drunkards behind the scenes of the church and its members.

Kelly knew of her husbands thievery and adulterous lifestyle participated in it and allowed it to continue to keep her lifestyle. Because of this conduct our church was closed and all the money that was given to the church by us and all other church members vanished. We lost our church.

Anyone who has any dealings with Kelly or her former husband must BEWARE of being manipulated and cheated. They are both only looking to steal your money.

Kelly is nothing but a liar, cheat and scammer. Everyone who comes in contact with her must be extremely cautious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KELLY-WHITTED-SCOTT-KELLY-PAINO/Internet-Indiana-/KELLY-WHITTED-SCOTT-KELLY-PAINO-KELLY-PAINO-LIAR-AND-CHEAT-Internet-Indiana-928135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KELLY WHITTED SCOTT - KELLY PAINO

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Correction

AUTHOR: truthspeaker - ()

Well, interestingly enough, I now know this story was submitted as a joke, albeit not a very funny one.  With that said, I have to say I was wrong to name Patrick.  I responded to this "joke" with anger and lashed out before having the facts.  Although I am not responsible for this joke, I did feel the need to correct my prior post.  I also think this site needs to be more accountable for what they allow people to post!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Report is a hoax and has no validity.

AUTHOR: truthspeaker - ()

This "report" is nothing less than an attack from a disgruntled ex whose name is Patrick Cioffi Jr. Based on the number of ripoff reports I have seen filed on him by others, this attack comes as no surprise. By the grace of God I have moved on and I suggest you do the same.