Complaint Review: Kentucky Fried Chicken

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: srmk — Sacramento California
Kentucky Fried Chicken
1601 Del Paso Boulevard  #220 Sacramento, California USA

Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC 1601 Del Paso Boulevard  #220 Sacramento, CA 95815 Kentucky Fried Chicken 'Boneless' sandwich (WITH A BONE) Shattered my crown! Sacramento California

Visited on 5/23/12. Ordered a Boneless Sandwich. CRUNCH! Bone in my sandwich destroyed a crown, costing me almost $1000. A year later, no resulution Well we visited this 'restaurant' on 5/23/12 at about 11:45 am in the drive through.  My wife and I ordered the combo meal of two mini honey BBQ sandwiches, fries, and a drink to split.  My first bite into my sandwich, and CRUNCH!  A crown on my upper right side was shattered by a bone in my 'boneless' sandwich.  I have contacted the retail location and the corporate office, finally received a response and my case was referred to a risk management company (Tri-Star Risk Management).

Dental work is done costing me almost $1000". Fast forward to today (8/6/13)over a year later, I just spoke with the risk management agent AGAIN! despite jumping through all the hoops, making multiple trips to my dentist at my expense in hopes of recouping some of my loses, I was asked, yet again, by the risk management company to provide more case notes, x rays, etc'. I am tired of jumping through hoops and getting no result, and what is worse, being accused of scamming them;. All I wanted was the money KFC cost me by serving me a bone in boneless sandwich?

The cost of the dental work was approximately $950:. I would like to be reimbursed for the cost of my dental work;.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kentucky-Fried-Chicken/Sacramento-California-95815/Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-KFC-1601-Del-Paso-Boulevard220-Sacramento-CA-95815-Kentucky-1073599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kentucky Fried Chicken